2022 Legislation Session
- House Bill 2862
- Summary: General appropriations act; 2022-2023
- Status: Passed on June 28 2022 – 100% progression
- Action: 2022-06-28 – Chapter 313
9. $800,000 for the purposes prescribed in section 26-174, Arizona Revised Statutes, regarding the established chain of command within the Arizona state guard.
- Senate Bill 1607
- Summary: State guard; volunteers
- Changes made: Slight changes to the language of the Arizona State Guard
- Status: Passed on May 6 2022 – 100% progression
- Members of state military forces or National Guard members called up by state for training or duty have the same leave and reinstatement rights and benefits guaranteed under USERRA. Employer may not dissuade employees from enlisting in state or national military forces by threatening economic reprisal.Public employees may be granted paid military leave under Ariz. Rev. Stat. § 38-610.