316814076_151715680937072_3340146118268077101_n

Puerto Rico State Guard Testing New Basic Training Hybrid Model

The Puerto Rico State Guard (State Defense Force) has recently graduated a new Initial Entry Training (Basic Training) class.  Initial Entry Training is a course designed to introduce Non Prior service members to the military.  The training is composed of Basic Soldiering Skills and is designed to reflect the basic training conditions of the United States Active Duty forces.

The new soldiers who underwent this latest Initial Entry Training class experienced a new hybrid training model. The new model consists of both an online training component as well as in person training. Troops spend approximately 80% of their Basic Training studying and learning via the online portal and the remaining 20% in person at the base learning the key fundamentals such as Drill & Ceremony, Uniform Inspection, Physical Training (PT), etc. The Puerto Rico State Guard is the first State Defense Force to implement a Hybrid Basic Training (IET) model post Covid-19.

During the graduation ceremony The Assistant Adjutant General of Puerto Rico, Brigadier General Miguel A. Mendez, visited the troops and congratulate them on becoming soldiers in The Puerto Rico State Guard.

The PRSG Military Institute is conducting the first hybrid course of the Initial Entry Training Course this weekend. This New Training Model is 80% online course and 20% face-to-face training. The Military Institute now has an online platform which allows soldiers to access it from anywhere. And on any mobile device. Photos by 2LT Magdiel Lugo, PAO, STRATCOM
El Instituto Militar del PRSG está conduciendo este fin de semana el primer curso hibrido del Curso Inicial de entrenamiento de básico. Este Nuevo Modelo de entrenamiento es 80% cursos en línea y 20% entrenamiento presencial. El Instituto Militar ahora cuenta con una plataforma en línea el cual les permite a los soldados que puedan acceder desde cualquier lugar. Y en cualquier dispositivo móvil. Fotos por el 2LT Magdiel Lugo, PAO, STRATCOM

 


The PRSG Military Institute completed on Sunday, December 4, 2022, its first hybrid course of the Initial Entry Training Course, at Camp Santiago, Salinas. Brigadier General Edrick Ramírez congratulates all the graduates of class 2022001AB and all the instructors. Thanks to Special Speaker Brigadier General Miguel A. Mendez, Assistant Adjutant General of the PRNG. Photos by 2LT Magdiel Lugo, PAO, STRATCOM
El Instituto Militar del PRSG completo el domingo 4 de diciembre de 2022, su primer curso hibrido del Curso Inicial de Entrenamiento Básico, En Camp Santiago, Salinas. El General de Brigada Edrick Ramírez les Felicita a todos los graduandos de la clase 2022001AB y a todos los instructores. Gracias al orador especial General de Brigada Miguel A. Méndez, Asistente del Ayudante General de la PRNG. Fotos por el 2LT Magdiel Lugo, PAO, STRATCOM

Source: Puerto Rico State Guard

Tags: No tags

9 Responses

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *